Trimurty’s Gulmohar symbolizes embracing nature in its truest forms. The core elements are embraced here: central space, peripheral zones, direction with respect to sunlight, and relative functions of the spaces making Gulmohar an in-situ abode.
En-capsuled in exclusive four floors and 15 flats only, all common-spaces have nature’s-signature. The design principles at Gulmohar aim to provide a barrier-free and convenient environment for senior citizens in the large 3 BHK and 4 BHK apartments.
Trimurty Gulmohar is a premium residential project by Trimurty Group located at Bani Park, Jaipur.
The key amenities of the project the best in class residential features including state-of-the-art Fire Fighting Systems and Rainwater Harvesting. A club facility and a green environment. Owing to its location, facilities such as schools, hospitals, ATMs, and markets are at a close distance from Trimurty’s Gulmohar.
An extensive network of public transports in the close vicinity makes the project accessible.
RERA REGISTRATION NUMBER: RAJ/P/2017/569
- Community Hall for residents.
- Drip-irrigation system to conserve the water.
- High performance glass in the south-west direction.
- Home Gym.
- Lever handles for opening doors instead of twisting knobs.
- Parking is divided into three sections: 21 cars and 36 two-wheelers in the basement; 11 cars and 12 two-wheelers on the ground floor (within stilts); and 4 cars on the ground level.
- Playground for children.
- Reserved parking for the visitors.
- Sculptures and art work displayed beautifully.
- Senior Citizen and Differently abled friendly features
- Separation devices for green and solid waste have been installed.
- Sun-resistant temperature roof
- Wide interior doors.
- Zoom in and click on project brochure for more details